You can change the appearance of your modeling tool windows, dialogs and menus. The Look and Feel menu allows you to personalize the user interface using a number of predefined styles and themes. You can also create a custom theme with your favorite colors and fonts.
To change the interface style
- In the main menu of a modeling tool, select Options > Look and Feel.
- Select the desired style from the list of available styles.
The list of available modeling tool interface styles.
- The selected style may not look exactly like the style in related operating systems.
- Depending on your operating system, some style options may be unavailable.
Creating a custom theme
Define your own interface style by creating a custom theme. The Custom theme option is located in the Look and Feel Themes submenu which also offers 8 predefined themes. The Custom theme allows you to specify text fonts and sizes of the desired interface elements, as well as their colors.
To create a custom theme
- In the main menu of a modeling tool, select Options > Look and Feel > Metal.
- In the same menu, select Options > Look and Feel > Look and Feel Themes > Custom.
- In the open dialog, change the values of the desired style properties.
- Click OK.
Look and Feel Themes
The themes listed in the Look and Feel Themes submenu are only available if you select the Metal style.