You can create matrices by using either the main toolbar, main menu, or Containment tree.
To create a Requirement matrix
- In the Containment tree or on the diagram pane, select an element that can be the owner of the matrix.
- Do one of the following:
- From the main menu, select Diagrams > Create Diagram.
- On the main toolbars, click the Create Diagram button.
- Press Ctrl+N.
- Right-click the element In the Containment tree and from the shortcut menu select Create Diagram.
- Select one of the following:
- Derive Requirement Matrix.
- Refine Requirement Matrix.
- Satisfy Requirement Matrix.
- Verify Requirement Matrix.
- Type a matrix name.
In the criteria area, select Row Scope to represent elements that are the clients of relationship.
In the criteria area, select Column Scope to represent the Requirements that are the suppliers of the relationship.
- Click the Refresh button.