Deriving Layout Templates from a Composite Structure Diagram/Internal Block Diagram
Consider the effort it takes to perfect the layout of parts and their ports in Internal Block Diagrams. It would be more efficient to reuse the same layouts in other diagrams of your model. Now you can create layout templates directly from Internal Block Diagrams with just a few clicks.
Layout template created from an Internal Block Diagram.
Displaying Related Elements for Parts with Ports
The enhancement of the Display Related Elements includes the following capabilities:
- The indirectly related parts are available in the Display Related Elements dialog.
- The indirectly related parts are shown after the drag-and-drop action, when you hold the dragged element for a while before releasing it.
Loading the basic units from the ISO-80000 library
You can load the ISO-80000 library and the basic units from the ISO-80000 libraries from more than one place:
- In the New Project dialog when creating a SysML project.
- You can load it manually from the value properties smart manipulator in the existing project, where the library was not loaded.
- Copy-Paste functionality is now improved. When you copy one cell and paste it into another cell, the element references are created for the existing model element. When you want to clear the pasted column (by pressing Delete), only the references (if editable) will be removed.