New Predefined Metric Suites for SysML and MagicGrid
Modeling tools now bring several new sets of predefined Metric Suites, including generic Requirements coverage Metric Suites and Requirements coverage and correctness Metric Suites for MagicGrid. See the full list of predefined Metric Suites below.
Select one or several predefined Metric Suites to be calculated in a Metric Table.
Starting with this version, you can create Item Flows in two modes:
- Between Part Types
The Direct creation mode allows you to create the Item Flow between ports or parts in the SysML Internal Block Diagrams.
The Between Part Types creation mode allows you to create the Item Flow between Part Property types. In this mode, you can quickly realize and synchronize Flows on Activity Edges, Connectors, and Messages.
The new Item Flow Manager allows you to analyze and manage the Item Flow data. Using the Item Flow Manager, you will be able to:
- Edit existing Item Flows by adding new Conveyed Items.
- Realize or hide existing Item Flows on selected relationship.
- Change the Conveyed Item.
- Specify From and To Activities.
- The Select In Structure Tree and Open in New Structure Tree commands are implemented. Now you can navigate from the elements in the Model Browser to the Structure tree or open the selected elements in the new Structure tree easily.
Key issues fixed
- The issue making it impossible to launch the Networking Diagram due to the missing diagram descriptor has been fixed.
- The issue concerning the inability to invoke the Parametric Equation Wizard as a result of the frozen modeling tool has been fixed.