To start using Teamwork Cloud (or TWCloud in short), you need to understand what it is and how it can help you. This section aims to achieve the following objectives:
- To explain the TWCloud system in a compact but thorough manner.
- To describe detailed instructions for installing, configuring, and running TWCloud and TWCloud Admin.
- To provide data backup and restoration procedures.
The following sections provide instructions on how to set up Teamwork Cloud.
- System requirements
- Installation on Windows
- Installation on Linux using scripts
- TWCloud Cluster Setup
- TWCloud advanced configuration
- Configuring Java heap space for Cassandra, TWCloud and WebApp
- Configuring TWCloud Admin
- Changing the SSL certificate
- License management
- Migrating data and upgrading Teamwork Cloud
- Backup and restore data procedures
- Monitoring Stack
- Authentication server
- Logging into TWCloud server