The Summary & Overview viewpoint is for modeling the executive-level summary information in a consistent form. It provides executive-level summary information in a consistent form that allows quick reference and comparison between architectural descriptions.
The Summary and Overview Measurements (Pm-Me) domain depicts the measurements. The intended usage of The Summary and Overview Measurements (Pm-Me) domain includes:
- Definition of performance characteristics and measurements.
- Identification of non-functional requirements.
The Summary & Overview domain is represented by:
- Summary and Overview diagram. It shows a quick overview of an architecture description and a summary of the analysis. In the initial phases of architecture development, it serves as a planning guide. Upon completion of architecture, it provides a summary of findings and any conducted analysis.
- Date and Time Summary Table depicts all dates and times specified in the ISO8601 date-time format.
- Reports (.docx):
- Summary and Overview.
- All View.
The Summary and Overview Measurements (Pm-Me) domain is represented by:
An example of the Summary and Overview diagram
- Actual Enterprise Phase
- Actual Organizational Resource
- Architectural Description
- Architectural Reference
- Architecture Metadata
- Strategic Phase
- Operational Architecture
- Organizational Resource
- Property Set
- Resource Architecture
- Whole Life Enterprise