Creating Resources Constraints Definition diagram
The Resources Constraints Definition diagram requires that theshould be completed.
To create a Resources Constraints Definition diagram
- Create resources.
- Connect resources using Association.
- Create Resource Exchanges flowing via Associations.
The Resource Taxonomy product also allows you to show the Capabilities. You can model internal structure of each resource directly in the compartment area of this element shape or using the.
You can proceed to create Resources Processes view as soon as the Resources Taxonomy has been completed.
Creating Resource Exchanges in Resources Constraints Definition diagram
To create a Resource Exchange in Resources Constraints Definition diagram
- Open the Realized Resource Exchange wizard by doing one of the following:
- On the diagram pane, select the Association between a pair of resources and on the smart manipulator toolbar, click .
- Click and on the diagram pane, connect resources.
- Click the Control relationship and connect the Organizational Resources
- Click the Command relationship and connect Physical Resources.
- Select the Resource Exchange Kind from one of the following:
- Command (between Organizational Resources)
- Control (between Physical Resources)
- Resource Exchange
Specify the Resource Exchange, Conveyed Item, and Direction.
- Click Next to specify Producing and Consuming Functions.
- Click Finish when you are done.