To create a Resource Exchange in SV-2 Internal diagram
- Open the Realized Resource Exchange wizard by doing one of the following:
- On the diagram pane, select the Resource Connector and in the smart manipulator toolbar, click .
- On the diagram palette, click and then click the Resource Connector.
- Specify the Resource Exchange, Conveyed Item, and Direction.
- Click Next to specify Producing and Consuming Functions.
- Click Finish when you are done.
You can use Resource Exchange Manager dialog that enables to analyze and manage the Resource Exchange data.