The Security Connectivity (Sc-Cn) domain addresses the security constraints and information assurance attributes that exist on exchanges across resources and across performers. It lists security exchanges across security assets; the applicable security controls; and the security enclaves that house the producers and consumers of the exchanges. Measurements can optionally be included.
The Security Connectivity (Sc-Cn) domain is represented by:
- Security Connectivity diagram.
- Security Internal Connectivity diagram.
- Security Connectivity Table.
- Security Role-based Connectivity Table.
- Reports (.xlsx):
- Security Connectivity Table Excel Spreadsheet.
- Security Role-based Connectivity Table Excel Spreadsheet.
An example of the Security Connectivity diagram
An example of the Security Internal Connectivity diagram
An example of the Security Connectivity table
An example of the Security Role-based Connectivity table
- Data Element
- Information Element
- Measurable Element
- Measurement Set
- Operational Agent
- Operational Connector
- Operational Exchange
- Operational Exchange Item
- Operational Performer
- Operational Port
- Operational Role
- Property Set
- Resource Connector
- Resource Exchange
- Resource Exchange Item
- Resource Interface
- Resource Performer
- Resource Port
- Resource Role
- Security Constraint
- Subject Of Security Constraint