Released on: March 26, 2019
The 19.0 SP2 release of the UAF plugin adds bug fixes and several new features focusing on methods and standards, as well as diagramming and usability improvements.
Methods and Standards
To be more compliant with the standards, this version introduces some additions to the UAF and NAF 4.0 frameworks.
- Two new diagrams in UAF:
- St-Tx Strategic Actual Enterprise Phase Taxonomy Table
- Ac-Tx Actual Resources Taxonomy Matrix
- NAF 4.0 updated according to the new standard version and two new diagrams were implemented:
- L2-L3 Logical Taxonomy
- Sr Service Roadmap
- The SysML compartments have been adopted for the UAF elements.
- You can choose to display the Project Status circle before the Actual Project Milestone name on the Actual Project symbol. The icons are dynamic and change when you update the project status.
- Now, in the Realized Resource Exchange wizard, only appropriate resources are suggested for sending and receiving resources, according to the selected Resource Exchange Type.
- The Military Symbology libraries management enables you to choose whether or not to use the library when creating a new project. This enhancement will save you time because project creation will be faster. You can also choose to use it later through Project Options.
- The Service Specification diagram was improved to be compliant with the UAF 1.0 specification. Now you can define only the Service Specification for the Version of Configuration.
- The resource assignment is now more convenient. Simply drag the Resource and drop it on the the Version of Configuration element and the Resource Assignment dialog opens.
- If your elements are defined, you can see their definitions in the element's Specification window, under the Documentation property group.