The Date and Time Summary Table (Sm-Ov) depicts all dates and times specified in the ISO8601 date-time format.
Adding the date-time elements into the table, you can see their defined values, owners, and the list of the elements in which the date-time elements are used as tagged values.
To create a table
- In the Model Browser, select the owner for the new table.
- Do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+N.
- On the main toolbar, click .
- From the main menu, select Diagrams > Create Diagram.
- Open the Content diagram and on its palette, click the Create Diagram button.
- In the opened window, search for Date and Time Summary Table.
An empty table is created.
When you have a table, you can start filling it out. Here you can add only the elements which already exist in the model.
To add existing model elements
- In the table toolbar, click Add Existing. The Select ISO8601 Date Time dialog opens.
In the dialog, choose which date-time elements you need to add to the table.
If you need to add more than one element, click the Multiple Selection button.
Click OK when you are done.
The selected date-time elements are added as rows.