After a document is published to Cameo Collaborator for TWC, you can share it with reviewers by providing a link to a published model.
Sharing a published model is the second step in the workflow for reviewing models and providing feedback.To get a link to a Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud document
- Go the Resources application in one of the following ways:
- In the Resource Manager, go Go to the category containing the published model you want to share and locate it.
- Click Get Resource Link. next to the published model, and select
- When a window with the link to the published model opens, click Copy.
After you complete the above steps, the link to a published model is copied to your clipboard and you can share it with reviewers.
Providing an easy-to-remember link
When you want to share a Cameo Collaborator document and provide reviewers with an easy-to-remember link, you can rewrite the link to the document by using a document name in it.
To get an easy-to-remember link to a published model
- Get a link to a published model, as described above. The link should look like this <domain>:<port>/webapp/collaborator/document/<document ID>.
- After pasting the link to share it with reviewers, replace the document ID with the name of the published document and add .CC at the end of the link.
If you want to rewrite a link to the published model named Climate control system, the rewritten link should look like this <domain>:<port>/webapp/collaborator/document/Climate%20control%20system.CC.
There are limitations for characters that can be used in a document name if you want to include it in the document link: