You need to download the all-in-one plugin pack (the .rdzip file) first by doing the following
- Log on at nomagic.com as a license owner.
- From your download area, download the all-in-one plugin pack to the installation directory of the modeling tool.
You can install Cameo DataHub by importing the previously downloaded all-in-one plugin pack (the .rdzip file) through Resource/Plugin Manager or extracting the plugin pack manually in the modeling tool directory.
To install DataHub by importing the downloaded plugin pack through Resource/Plugin Manager
- From the modeling tool main menu, click Help > Resource/Plugin Manager. The Resource/Plugin Manager dialog opens.
- Click to browse the local file system to locate the plugin pack.
- After importing the plugin pack, click to close the dialog.
- Restart the modeling tool. The plugin installation will be completed after restarting the modeling tool.
- After the installation of DataHub, the DataHub menu items will not be enabled by default. They become enabled only when you open a new or existing project in the modeling tool.
- The Create OSLC query menu item is enabled after you add an IBM® Rational® DOORS® Next Generation Data Source.