The Alf Plugin 19.0 requires that Cameo Simulation Toolkit 19.0 is already installed.
You need to download the all-in-one plugin pack (the .rdzip file) first by doing the following
- Log on at nomagic.com as a license owner.
- From your download area, download the all-in-one plugin pack to the installation directory of the modeling tool.
You can install the Alf plugin by importing the downloaded all-in-one plugin pack (the .rdzip file) through Resource/Plugin Manager or extracting the plugin pack manually in the modeling tool directory.
To install the Alf plugin by importing the plugin pack (the .rdzip file) through Resource/Plugin Manager
- From the modeling tool main menu, click Help > Resource/Plugin Manager. The Resource/Plugin Manager dialog opens.
- Click to browse the local file system to locate the plugin pack.
- After importing the plugin pack, click to close the dialog.
- Restart the modeling tool. The plugin installation will be completed after restarting the modeling tool.
To extract the plugin pack directly in the modeling tool directory
- Go to the directory where your modeling tool is installed and extract the downloaded plugin pack.
- Start the modeling tool. The plugin is applied to your modeling tool.