AVAILABLE FROM 19.0 SP1
You can now export the previously defined mappings of particular modules as new templates for Rational DOORS Data Sources to be effective when importing new modules.
DataHub usually provides mapping template, e.g., the pre-mappings between DOORS objects and SysML Requirements with some properties mapped. However, you can now export the mappings done with a particular module to be a template. Therefore, when you import a new module, the new template is used.
To export a schema map as a new template
- On the main menu, click Tools > DataHub > Schema Map Manager. The Schema Map Manager dialog opens. There are some properties with pre-mappings.
- Click Export. The Export Schema Map Wizard appears.
- Select the source and target driver of the map and click Next.
- Select the box(es) in front of the maps and click the selected map to choose the DOORS type object to change it to generic type. Click Next.
- Name the schema and the exported file. Click Finish.
To import a schema map
- On the main menu, click Tools > DataHub > Schema Map Manager. The Schema Map Manager dialog opens.
- Click Import and choose the schema map file. The template will be updated with the new mapping.