Creating Resources Internal Connectivity diagram
The Resources Internal Connectivity diagram requires that theshould be completed.
To create a Resources Internal Connectivity diagram
- Create Resource Roles and Resource Ports.
- Associate Resource Roles using Resource Connectors.
- Create Resource Exchanges flowing via Resource Connectors.
Creating Resource Exchange in Resources Internal Connectivity diagram
To create a Resource Exchange in Resources Internal Connectivity diagram
- Open the Realized Resource Exchange wizard by doing one of the following:
- On the diagram pane, select the Resource Connector and in the smart manipulator toolbar, click .
- On the diagram palette, click and then click the Resource Connector.
- Select the Resource Exchange Kind from one of the following:
- Command (between Organizational Resources)
- Control (between Physical Resources)
- Resource Exchange
Specify the Resource Exchange, Conveyed Item, and Direction.Only Data Element can be a Conveyed Item for the Command and Control relationships.
- Click Next to specify Producing and Consuming Functions.
- Click Finish when you are done.
You can use Resource Exchange Manager dialog that enables to analyze and manage the Resource Exchange data.