Creating Resources Connectivity diagram
The Resources Connectivity diagram requires that theshould be completed.
To create a Resources Connectivity diagram
- Create resources.
- Connect resources using Association.
- Create Resource Exchanges flowing via Associations.
The Resources Connectivity product also allows you to show the Capabilities. You can model internal structure of each resource directly in the compartment area of this element shape or using the . diagram
You can proceed to create Resources Processes view as soon as the Resources Connectivity has been completed.
Creating Resource Exchanges in Resources Connectivity diagram
To create a Resource Exchange in Resources Connectivity diagram
- Open the Realized Resource Exchange wizard by doing one of the following:
- On the diagram pane, select the Association between a pair of resources and on the smart manipulator toolbar, click .
- Click and on the diagram pane, connect resources.
- Click the Control relationship and connect Organizational Resources.
- Click the Command relationship and connect Physical Resources.
- Select the Resource Exchange Kind from one of the following:
- Command (between Organizational Resources)
- Control (between Physical Resources)
- Resource Exchange
Specify the Resource Exchange, Conveyed Item, and Direction.
Only Data Element can be a Conveyed Item for the Command and Control relationships.
- Click Next to specify Producing and Consuming Functions.
- Click Finish when you are done.