Creating Resources Processes Flow diagram
To create a Resources Processes Flow diagram
- Create Function Actions or drag them from the Containment tree directly to the diagram pane.
- Connect the Function Actions using the Function Control Flow or Function Object Flow.
Creating Resource Exchange in Resources Processes Flow diagram
To create ain the Resources Processes Flow diagram
- Open the
by doing one of the following:
- Select Function Control Flow or Function Object Flow and on the smart manipulator toolbar click .
- On the diagram palette, click and then click Function Control Flow or Function Object Flow.
- Select the Resource Exchange Kind from one of the following:
- Command (between Organizational Resources)
- Control (between Physical Resources)
- Resource Exchange
Specify the Resource
, Conveyed Item, and Direction.Only Data Element can be a Conveyed Item for the Command and Control relationships.
- Click Next to specify Producing and Consuming Functions.
- Click Finish when you are done.