After installing Web Application Platform, you need to create and setup the Guest user.
- Before setting up the Guest user, create this user in the Users application of Teamwork Cloud Admin.
- Make sure to assign appropriate roles to the Guest user:
To set up the Guest user
- Go to the <tomcat_home>/shared/conf directory and open the webappplatform.properties file. (If you installed Cameo Collaborator for TWC manually, the file may be placed in a custom directory.)
Copy and paste the following data to the file:
- Replace the placeholders in the added properties (between angle brackets (<>) with actual user names and passwords.
- Save and close the file.
- Restart Web Application Platform.