After installing Web Application Platform, you need to create and setup the Administrator user.
- It is recommended to set up and use the default Administrator user. However, you can also create a new user in the Users application of Teamwork Cloud Admin.
- If you change the Administrator user password, go to the <web_app_platform_installation directory>/<tomcat_home>/shared/conf directory, change the password in the webappplatform.properties file, and restart Web Application Platform.
To set up the Administrator user
- Go to the <tomcat_home>/shared/conf directory and open the webappplatform.properties file. (If you installed Cameo Collaborator for TWC manually, the file may be placed in a custom directory.)
Copy and paste the following data to the file:
# Specify the user name and password of the Administrator user user. twc.admin.username=<admin_username> twc.admin.password=<admin_password>
- Replace the placeholders in the added properties (between angle brackets (<>) with actual user name and password.
- Save and close the file.
- Restart Web Application Platform.