After installing Web Application Platform, you need to create and setup the Guest user.
- Before setting up the Guest user, create this user in the Users application of Teamwork Cloud Admin.
- Make sure to assign appropriate roles to the Guest user:
- You can use default user roles with default permissions or create custom roles and add appropriate permissions to them.
- You can use the global scope for Guest user roles or set a custom scope which means that user role permissions are only applied to specific resources.
To set up the Guest user
- Go to the <tomcat_home>/shared/conf directory and open the webappplatform.properties file. (If you installed Cameo Collaborator for TWC manually, the file may be placed in a custom directory.)
Copy and paste the following data to the file:
# Specify the user name and password of the Guest user. wap.guest.username=<guest_username> wap.guest.password=<guest_password>
- Replace the placeholders in the added properties (between angle brackets (<>) with actual user names and passwords.
- Save and close the file.
- Restart Web Application Platform.
The Guest user takes one connection from the Cameo Collaborator license.