As part of our integration into Dassault Systèmes (DS), we are announcing our plan to retire the No Magic Legacy Customer Support system and migrate support data to the Dassault Systèmes support environment.
Who is eligible for data migration?
- Support requesters who are using the No Magic Legacy Customer Support system and have received the email communication No Magic Customer Support transition – preparation on March 26, 2021 and/or No Magic Customer Support transition on May 27, 2021.
- Support requesters whose company is entitled to Customer Support; i.e., owns licenses with the active Software Assurance (support contract/ALC - annual license contract).
What Support Data will be migrated?
Support requesters' contacts and their tickets with closed and in progress status for the last three years. See the migration criteria below.
When will Support Data be migrated?
Your tickets in closed status will be migrated before 1st of June, 2021.
Your tickets within an in-progress status will be migrated on June 1, 2021. Beginning this date, please continue communication in 3DSupport App.
Data migration criteria:
- Your No Magic profile is mapped to your License Owner Profile/Company Site.
- OR your company owns licenses with the active Software Assurance (support contract/ALC - annual license contract).
- AND you have connected with the No Magic Customer Support system and have created tickets in the last three years.
- AND you are registered with your company domain email.
What do I do if I have not received the communication emails, but I think that I am eligible for migration?
Check your Spam/Junk email folder first.
If you did not find the emails, send an email to email@example.com and:
- Set the email Subject: Support data migration
- Provide the following information:
- email address qualified for support migration (if different)
License Owner information - Profile ID from No Magic legacy system, or an email, or other identifying license owner information.
If you have a Company Site ID from Dassault Systèmes, please provide it in the email.
Will I be able to access No Magic Customer Support system after migration to DS support?
The No Magic Customer Support system will be in a read-only mode for a limited time with the ability to export your ticket list.
How can I export my tickets list?
Use the provided link to export your tickets list in different formats (i.e., excel, word).