Released on: July 1, 2022
In version 2022x, Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud brings a number of new functionalities to make your work with documents even smoother. We have introduced several document contextualization improvements, such as automatic image numbering and a quicker way to reorder newly created paragraphs. In addition, you will be able to navigate large tables a lot easier due to multiple table usability enhancements, embed diagrams from Cameo Collaborator documents into web pages and documents, and monitor long-running tasks with the help of the task manager.
Document Contextualization Enhancements
We are happy to announce that Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 2022x brings several improvements to document contextualization features we introduced in previous versions:
- When you add images to a Cameo Collaborator document, they are automatically numbered and an image caption is created based on the file name to make your document more presentable. In Addition, you can modify the image number and caption at any time.
Auto-numbering images added to a Cameo Collaborator document.
- Now you can quickly reorder newly created paragraphs and images in a section by cutting and pasting them to a new location.
Reordering paragraphs and images in a Cameo Collaborator document.
Improved Table Usability
If once in a while you find yourself getting frustrated when trying to read a large table in a Cameo Collaborator document, we have some very good news. Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 2022x comes with significant user experience improvements when it comes to navigating tables:
- Now the heading row stays visible when you scroll down a table.
- You can resize table columns by simply hovering the mouse pointer between two columns until the resizing icon appears.
- The horizontal scroll bar is always at hand regardless of what table section you are viewing.
- The text is aligned to the top left corner of a table cell for better readability.
Usability improvements in tables.
Embedding Dynamic Diagrams
Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud introduces a new exciting functionality allowing you to embed diagrams from Cameo Collaborator into web pages or documents. When copying a diagram link, you can select to get the URL designed to create an inline frame and easily embed it into any content supporting the iFrame component. Furthermore, such a URL is dynamic and always displays the latest version of an embedded diagram even after a Cameo Collaborator document is updated.
Embedding a diagram from Cameo Collaborator into a Confluence page.
The new version of Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud has a Task Manager which you can use to monitor the status of long-running tasks, such as exporting documents to PDF or HTML. It will definitely come in handy when you need to manage several document exports at once as shown in the figure below.
News of earlier versions
- Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 2021x Refresh2
- Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 2021x Refresh1
- Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 2021x
- Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 19.0 LTR SP4
- Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 19.0 LTR SP3
- Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 19.0 LTR SP2
- Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 19.0 LTR SP1
- Cameo Collaborator for Teamwork Cloud 19.0 LTR